Internet and computer technology has become widespread in abuse since it entered our lives. At the very beginning of cybercrime, e-commerce, ie the goods taken over the Internet as seen and the people to be seen. Insulting, degrading and derogatory discourses from Social Media are also included in this field; We operate in every field that is contrary to IT law.
- Violation and protection of personal rights on the Internet (Non-pecuniary damages)
- Prevent access to the Internet
- Cyber attacks
- Violation of personal rights through social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
- Forensic information (Analysis and analysis of digital evidence)
- fraud through the internet, the law of Turkish law m. 158 Offenses committed by the use of information systems, banks or credit institutions as tools within the scope of qualified fraud
• Inequalities in e-commerce