In cases where the debt cannot be collected, enforcement proceedings are opened upon the request of the creditor. Execution-Bankruptcy Lawyers provide expert services in legal matters of showing bankruptcies, execution proceedings, debt collection and ongoing execution, and bankruptcy proceedings.
- General confiscation Tracking
- Follow-up issues with a notification – or non-notification – and specific payment bonds
- Follow-up on the eviction of the leased property
- Abolition of objections and objections to the debts and signatures
- Follow-up cancellation cases
- Detection of Negative Detection-Non-Check Cases
- exchange – clearing in business cases
• Preparation of expert reports on follow-up action on debt and operational benefits.